Robinhood RPD3CL9WH Under Cupboard Rangehood
Model no: RPD3CL9WH
520W x 296D x 307H mm
900W x 296D x 307H mmDecibel rating
54db at fan setting 1.Filter
RPD3CL6WH - Charcoal Filter RPD6CF152
RPD3CL9WH - Charcoal Filter RPD9CF152
Sophisticated design and powerful extraction become a discreet part of your kitchen
- Designed to be completely built in.
- Powerful 1000 M3/H perimeter extraction system optimises air movement, so cooking odours go unnoticed.
- Modern styling in white glass makes cleaning easy.
- A recirculation option, for kitchens where ducting your hob to the exterior of the house isn't possible (some ducting may still be required to remove air from cupboard space).
- Three-speed centrifugal motor, to match your cooking styles.
- Soft touch electronic controls.
- LED Lights illuminate the whole cooking area and can be operated independently.
- Dishwasher safe micromesh filters.
- Delay timer finishes up after you finish cooking.
Powerful 1,000 M3/H perimeter extraction system
The RPD series rangehoods have a high powered motor with three speed settings to suit your cooking needs. The perimeter extraction system quickly draws air and efficiently removes smells, smoke and airborne grease particles.
Don't forget that ducting comes separately
Your rangehood needs the right ducting so 'dirty' air is expelled. The ducting kit you need depends on the location of your rangehood and the structure of your home.
Click the diagram that best suits how you plan to connect your rangehood to the outside to find the appropriate kit for you.
If your kitchen layout isn't like any of these, don't panic. Robinhood Uniduct kits have adaptors and accessories that can duct any rangehood in almost any situation.
This RPD3CL6WH (520mm) & RPD3CL9WH (900mm) model can be fitted with recirculation filters if the location of your rangehood makes it impossible to duct.
Recirculation is usually a last resort though, as ducting ‘dirty’ air to the outside is the recommended option for most rangehoods.