SO HOW DO I START?
The best place to start is by establishing a few ideas about the look, the layout, the type of kitchen you’re after and what you want out of your new kitchen. We think the best place to start is by looking at this very website.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN STARTING THE DESIGN PROCESS
- Most people have a good idea of the look they are after, most kitchens are sold on visual appeal before function anyway, so here is a good place to start.
- Appliances you will reuse or will purchase, this is a key step in getting the ball rolling.
- Consider the layout you are after. What works well now, what would work better.
- Changes you would make to your current kitchen. Things you like about your current kitchen.
- Any building work that will make the space work better. This may alter your thinking with the layout question.
- Materials you would like to use.
- Are you likely to have the need to integrate dining at the kitchen, this can change how your kitchen will work?
- Last but not least, what your working budget is. It is a question people often don’t feel comfortable answering, but in reality it is very important in allowing us to move on with the next stage.
After you have a good idea of the answers to the above, make an appointment and go through your project with one of our designers.