Bosch Dishwasher Bonus Conditions
Bonus Finish Pack for each eligible Bosch Dishwasher purchased.
Valid for purchases 1 October – 30 November 2018
Bosch Dishwasher Promotion Conditions of Entry
This section sets out the Conditions for the Bosch Dishwasher (Promotion) and details how to claim your Bonus.
1. Definitions: Bonus means one Finish Pack for each Eligible Product purchased during the Promotion Period. Eligible
Product means a Bosch SMS88TI02A, SMS88TI04A, SMS66MI03A, SMS66MI02A, SMS66JI01A, SMS66MW01A,
SMS46KI01A, SMS46KI02A, SMS46GI01A, SMS46GW01A, SMU88TS05A, SMU66MS02A, SMU46KS01A, SMU46GS01A,
SPU68M05AU, SMV88TX02A, SMV46GX01A, SMI88TS02A Dishwasher purchased from a participating Bosch retailer in
New Zealand, excluding any Ineligible Product or Ineligible Purchases as defined in these Conditions. Ineligible Product
means any project or commercial purchases, trade seconds, scratch and dent stock, ex-display or used stock and all
purchases made directly from BSH Home Appliances Ltd. Ineligible Purchases means any lay-bys or similar arrangements
(unless initiated and paid for in full during the Promotion Period) and hire purchase. Promoter means BSH Home
Appliances Ltd of Unit F, 4 Orbit Drive, Mairangi Bay, Auckland 0632. Promotion Period means the period 1 October 2018
and close of business on 30 November 2018 (inclusive).
2. Eligibility: To be eligible to claim the Bonus, you must purchase (order) an Eligible Product and pay for it in full during
the Promotion Period. Please make one claim and make sure that all Eligible Products are listed on the claim. Only
one claim is permitted per purchase of an Eligible Product. The claim must be submitted in accordance with the claim
requirements specified in these Conditions.
3. Nature of Bonus: The Bonus Finish Pack consists of 1 x Pack of 72 Finish Powerball Ultimate Tablets, 1 x Finish
Dishwasher Cleaner, 1 x Finish Rinse Aid 250ml and 1 x Finish Freshener, valued at approximately RRP $55. The Bonus
will be sent following completion of the online form and uploading of invoice at www.bosch-home.co.nz/promotions
(online form) and compliance with the claim procedure. Please allow up to 60 days from the date that the claim is made
to receive your Bonus.
4. How to claim: In order to obtain the Bonus, the online form must be completed in full, identifying the Purchaser’s
name, postal address, daytime contact telephone number, email address, and the purchased Eligible Product’s model
code. A scan or photograph of the original invoice must be uploaded to the online form, the invoice must clearly show
the Eligible Product(s) purchased and paid for in full within the Promotional Period. The online form must be submitted
before the deadline specified below. You will receive an email confirming that we have received your redemption
submission, if you do not receive this email please contact Spruik to check receipt of claim. For technical issues with the
online claim, contact Spruik on email@example.com or call 09 476 3063 (in business hours).
5. Proof of purchase is essential: All claimants must retain their original invoice which clearly shows the Eligible
Product(s) purchased (ordered) and paid for in full within the Promotional Period. Claimants may be required to provide
these invoices to the Promoter for verification purposes. Delivery dockets will not be accepted as proof of purchase. The
Promoter reserves the right to request further information regarding proof of purchase from the claimant. Claims will be
deemed invalid if the same invoice/receipt number is used for more than one claim.
6. Deadline: Claim Documents must be received by the Promoter by midnight 16 December 2018. Claims received
after this date will not be processed and no Bonus will be issued. The Promoter accepts no liability for claims that are
incomplete, illegible, incorrectly completed, lost or misdirected.
7. Privacy: The Promoter may collect personal information in order to administer the Promotion, the product warranty,
for its own marketing purposes and for market analysis. The Promoter may for this purpose, disclose such information
to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers. The Promoter will
not otherwise disclose your personal information unless you have been informed or you have
consented or the Promoter is otherwise permitted or authorised to do so by law. Participation
in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. Personal information provided
upon entry will be held by the Promoter at Unit F, 4 Orbit Drive, Mairangi Bay, Auckland
0632. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to request access to and correction of all personal information held about you. Any enquiries regarding this information should be directed to the Privacy Officer,
BSH Home Appliances Ltd, PO Box 33-1033, Takapuna, Auckland 0740, or by calling (09) 477 2649 or via email to privacy.
8. BSH employees: The Promotion is not open to employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (or their
associated agencies) unless the Eligible Products are purchased from a Bosch authorised retailer in New Zealand in
accordance with these Conditions.
9. Verification: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a
claimant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance
with these Conditions or who tampers with the claiming process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the
Promoter’s discretion. Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information supplied by a claimant disqualifies their claim(s).
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Discretion: The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final and binding and no
correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these Conditions.
11. Transferability: Claims are not transferable or assignable.
12. Implied Guarantee: Nothing in these Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify
the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any other non-excludable
warranties under applicable consumer protection laws in New Zealand where a purchase is made (Non-Excludable
13. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in a bonus to that stated in these Conditions; or (e) any tax liability
incurred by a claimant.
14. Modifications: If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest
extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as
15. Laws: These Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New Zealand.
© 2018 BSH Home Appliances Ltd